Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Am I the Only One?

I'm looking for some more blogging material, and this seems a good start.

Am I the only one who totally hates moving?!?  This summer, I'm moving classrooms.  The only thing that makes that better than moving houses is that you can get students to help and you just tell them what to do.  Plus, at my school, the janitors will move all of your boxes between rooms, you just have to pack and unpack.  I actually like the purging and unpacking steps.

Am I the only one who hates having a dirty car, but hates washing her car?  Thank goodness Jason washes a mean car!  It's just a matter of convincing him he needs to take care of mine.  Usually when I tell him that my sister Mindy is noticing how dirty my car is, he'll take care of it.

Am I the only one who loves cookie dough almost as much as, if not more than, cookies?  That ones pretty self explanatory.

Am I the only one who can't believe it's almost June!?!  Where has 2010 gone?!?!

No comments: