Thursday was my birthday and it was a pretty nice one too. I heard from lots of my friends, either by phone, email or card. I started the day off with a message from my dad singing me happy birthday that made me cry. Two of my students share my birthday, so we had donuts and cookies for them. My teammates bought me lunch and Bethany had flowers sent to school for me. For dinner Jason and I went to Red Robin. (It's a birthday tradition because you get a free burger within a week of your special day.) Then we came home and took it easy. All in all, a great day! Jason and my family chipped in to get me a Cricut Expression, so I'm excited about that. Still haven't found time to play with it too much though. Some day...
1 comment:
You deserve every happiness your your birthday!
Post a Comment