Okay, I know, I have been so horrible about updating on my goals and blogging. But, I swear, I have the best excuses in the world! The main one is our computer and internet have been utterly and completely disagreeable! After we moved, our computer came down with a serious virus that made it temperamental at best. And in our new house, our dumb internet works about every 5th day. So, trying to get both of those problems fixed, has seriously handicapped my ability to blog about anything. Bottom line, I'm blogging now!
- Walked 35 miles, (Unfortunately, I haven't walked since before the move. However, I did do Zumba all through July, August and September. I give myself three miles for every hour of Zumba. Oh, and I did take the dogs for a few walks. And I'm on serious walking limitation right now, so who knows what I'll do. But I'm so close to my goal! I'll start calculating out some way to do something!) Total 214: 36 left
- Read 17 books (The Martian Chronicles, A Little Bit Wicked, My Husband's Sweethearts, Farewell to Manzanar, Hope in a Jar, Tuesdays with Morrie, Around the World in 80 Rounds, I Was There, Nightfather, Notes from the Midnight Driver, Selected Works of T.S. Spivet, Map of True Places, Mockingjay, Zipporah, The Demon in the Freezer, Almost French, The Yada Yada Prayer Group) Total 66: 34 left I decided to bump this goal to 100 books, my actual goal all along, but I wasn't sure I could do it. And I'm going to meet that goal if I have to read nonstop until the end of the year! That means about 4 books a week, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment