I'm actually feeling pretty proud of myself right now.
I'm still working full time.
I've designed all sorts of new and inquiry based lessons for my classroom that are going so well!
I'm successfully (more or less) chasing after a 20 month old son.
I've {mostly} recovered from a really fun sinus infection.
I've tried three new recipes in the last two weeks- thank you, Pinterest!
I've located a new babysitter for Johnny for the remaining weeks of the quarter (more info on that to come in another post).
We've decorated for Christmas (also to come in another post).
I'm preparing for other holiday festivities and obligations as we speak.
And, with all of this, don't for get, I'm STILL 36 WEEKS PREGNANT!
20 Weeks Along
1 year ago



1 comment:
You are AMAZING!! When I was 36 weeks pregnant this time, I was pretty much a big baby and I was lucky to cook three times a week at all (and definitely not anything new) and lie around on the couch most of the day, forget chasing after little boys! Granted, I may have been a bit more together when it was number 2 in utero, but still. You are totally AMAZING!
Post a Comment