Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Letter

I mailed our cards out over Thanksgiving, so I'm sure everyone who is getting one already has... Anyway, here's the Christmas letter I sent out with them.

Tough and Precious ‘09

-To the tune of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”


You know working and callings and doggies and friends,

Family and hobbies and trying to meet ends,

But do you recall their most “dear” moment of all?


’09 did mark for us

Five years of mar’tal blissing.

We sought to make the year special

And spent some time rem’niscing.


All of the many months

Were so fun and busy and full.

Plus we found a chance to go

camping and cruising- isn’t that cool?


Then one peaceful October’s morn

Life stood still and seemed to say

“With your faith and hope so strong,

Won’t you wait to be with JJ before long.”


Then all our friends and fam’ly loved us

And hugged us to help us agree,

That tough and precious ‘09

Would go down in cherished history!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very creative. Thanks you for sharing!